Thursday 26 November 2009

so i have salty wet tissue on my face


so i have salty wet tissue on my face only because my nose piercing is infected (And i popped it Eww) blood was everywhere so now i have to hold a bit of salty tissue on my nose,

i feel gross, my nose has a big lump on it, my hair does a stupid wave thing, i never have time to put make up on, or find nice clothes to wear, i have spots, blotchy skin, and i look like a twig,

i actually got bullied the other day, its year 11 and some girls are still acting like age 11, they called me fat (Because i'm very thin) and said i have a big ass (because i don't) they said it in more harsh words than that but i don't feel like talking about it,

it put a downer on the rest of my day, :/

tomorrow i get to wear a mustache to school :)

0 comments: