Saturday 28 November 2009

SEX

oh no, i am defiantly cutting back on having sleep overs with couples, i am disgusted D:

i may just be being a a baby but three different couples in the room having sex! Noises and all

how the hell am i supposed to sleep through that, and why would i want to, one couple were on the same mattress as me,
eeeeugh i am horrified, and will not be attending many more of these sex-athons!!!

plus i could tell i wasn't really wanted their either, know-one particularly wanted me to leave it was just no-one really cared if i was there, i spend most of the time with my friends baby sister,

tess was there, and she made me happy, poor her being squashed against sex group number 1 though, she kept tickling my belly too keep me awake cause i was the only one who kept having to tell them to stop having sex on tess!

RRRgh and the lovely boy i like is soon to be going out with lovely girl he likes, they went on a date apparently,
i wish someone would take me on a date.

0 comments: