Tuesday 29 December 2009

new years...

dad's getting worse, D:

he's not even allowed to be drinking whilst on anti-depressants

hes really horrible when he's been drinking,
like as horrible as mum but in different way's

tess and a couple of her boy friends stayed over,
me and tess drank too much, and stole my brother's beers
which this morning i found were actually Rueben's
must give him some money :/

i still don't know what on earth i'm doing for new years :S
i have lots of options,
i could go up to leicester to my uncle's (but i wont have any friends there excluding the cousins)
i could go to jeannie's(but she has so many partie's it wouldn't be as special)
i could go with mum to my cousins sam's (but i don't like seeing mum get trashed and i wont know anyone their)
i could go to town with a couple of mates(but that altogether would cost about £30 and i don't have that)
all i want to do is have a big bash at my house :/

0 comments: