Sunday 13 December 2009

D:

omg i don't know what to do anymore
she is beyond help
she has put herself too far into her own little world to ever believe there is the real world
i can't help her anymore
she is so sure what she thinks is true and as much as i tell her she wont listen
i don't care what she says about me anymore
or when she hurts me
i want something to happen to sort this out and i have tried myself to make this happen
and it works for about a month but it's something as serious as threatening to call childline and i hate to make other people feel shit, especially on such a scale and then after that month it just go's back to shit.

i know even though it's shit now it will probably be fine tomorrow morning and day, and then evening comes and the drink comes out and it's shit again,

HOW CAN I STOP THIS CYCLE!!!!

its causing me and my family such distraught!