Monday 14 December 2009

:|

havven't seen mum today,
good thing i guess..

handed in all my english coursework! :D

my friend and her new boy came round today,
lucky her.

finished our video and tried to put it online but someone aborted it -_-

trying again.

went to ARTrageous got some tshirts and dye (Christmas presents soon :D)

now i'm going to bed to think about the most scariest thing thats happened to me in a long time.

i was out at a family do (younger generations)

and walked home with my brother and cousin (19 & 22)

we were fine, still a little drunk just finding our way home

and we were attacked.





i don't think i have gone from happy to almost in tears so fast before.
a gang looking drunk&drugged stumbled towards us we avoided them by walking a meter into the road just for personal space when one of the guys for no reason took a swing at my cousin,
knocked him out onto the floor the other guy went for my brother pushing him around and hitting him in the face,
i stopped, none of them had seen me, i ran past and hid behind the nearest wall just watching them i couldn't help they could hardly help themselves, whats a little girl going to do, one of them had a pole and was hitting my brother and cousin, a taxi swerved past with people just safely going home after a night one of the guys through my cousin in-front of it, luckily it stopped in time but now the guy that was on my brother had gone up to the taxi ripped open the door and was threatening the people inside. my brother ran to me, to check i'm okay he took me round the corner and got me to hide in a well lit up public car park, so i scaled the fence and waited, he gave me his valuables and went off to look for my cousin, i just sat there think of all the things that could go wrong, they could hurt my brother or my cousin are they already hurt? if they were hurt badly would they come back for me? what if the people found me, what would they do, what could i do to stop them i stayed close to the buzzer on the wall that you could ring to be let into the building and then my brother came back i got back over the fence and gave him his stuff back, he couldn't find my cousin so we rang my dad to pick us up and we went back onto the main road, then our cousin came round the corner looking pretty ruffed up, dad picked us up, no-one was hurt badly, my cousin had a little memory loss. and they took his hat,

why would anyone do that..?

who would have the heart.

0 comments: