Friday 23 July 2010

oddream

god my dream was odd.
i was in this huge maze festival thing
and all the walls were like a bright bohemian padded cell.
and i was just wandering around with a pasty for someone i didn't know who?
and i came across this group of boys,
the sort of boys who wear skinny jeans
and straighten there hair,
with fringes over there face
and piercings,
i loved them :)
so they let me hang around,
and this one guy was all cuddling me,
and he kissed me
and his stubble hurt
but i liked it,
and i had a lip piercing
and he kept biting it
and i loved it
and he wouldn't stop telling me he loved me,
but i had to go,
i had to find who this pasty was for..
so i was just wandering around not knowing were i was
i told them i would come back
but i knew i wouldn't be able to find it,
i found this large food court room
and standing in line was my mum
she snatched this pasty off me
and just randomly stormed off
i walked into the food court
and found naomi, jake and dom and a couple of friends from my junior school
and mum came along and started shouting at a boy called thomas boot from juniors
and naomi was like no rachel its my birthday party
and then my mum started laughing at my cause i wasn't invited.
and took a big bite out of the pasty and it really hurt me..
then i woke up
and heard mum outside my door laughing
and got really confused.
:/

0 comments: