Thursday 22 July 2010

glug.

had a family party on wednesday,
i have a crazy family
20 of us,
5 aunts
1 uncle
all their other halfs,
their children
and brenda...
my granny
the one who started it all,
it was nice
but i am getting quite annoyed at my bodies alcohol intake?
i drink and drink and nothing
i didn't have much with dinner
but me my brother and a couple of cousins went on a bit of a club crawl
and i didn't hav any money
but the boys were buying me drinks all night,
and i was tipsy at most
grrr,
so i think i might not drink until shambala...
might get some of my sober innocence back
actually wait...
its my birthday soon...
then its hamble..
(like a family party cross with glastonbury)
theres about 50+ of us
and were in my aunty's 1 1/2 acer land,
we all camp in her garden
and theres a little stream running down the bottom
that you can go sailing or rowing down
and a hug tree house
and a bridge
and many rope swings
and hammocks
and an arial runway
and a bonfire..

and i have to drink at that!!!
its free pimms all night!!!
maybe i will start after that...

0 comments: