Sunday 25 July 2010

eek..

well its super nice to get away from things...
i went up to leicester with my dad to see my nan and uncle.
and now i'm home.
mum is making my life a misery again.


this guy is taking me out to the cinema...
i don't know what this is...
i gather its like a date...
but does this mean i'm dating.?
i don't normally like cinemas
haven't been in a while so maybe i like them now.
i don't want to jump into anything big.
i don't know if i want to go out with anyone.
i suppose its my fault.
i got with him at a party
and i normally get with simple older guys
who don't want more than that night.
but this guy is too lovely.
he would never mistreat a girl.
hes proper.
and too lush for me.
hes smart, and good looking.
but for some reason my head wont let me stop thinking.
i don't want him to meet my family
i don't want him to know how shit things are for me,
i don't want to feel vulnerable
hes not really my type
but he wants to take me out...
so i will let him..
and learn to love?

0 comments: