Saturday 8 May 2010

crying again

so i had a little dilemma :/

a while ago my dad had booked for us to go see this film his mate had done,
and i was very interested,
so mum kept reminding me don't forget saturday...
so i made plans on friday night to go invisible circus
and had day plans on saturday
then dad tells me no its friday night?!!
thanks mum for making my life alot harder than it is... |:|
so dads annoyed at me for double booking :/
i speak to him after
we sort it out
and instead i go to invisible circus with ruby
seeing as its her birthday,
so i went to hers after school to hang out
and pop home for dinner and to pick up my clothes,
i was about to walk back
and dad offers me a lift,
then i get a phone call from jeannie,
saying there leaving now and i should meet them there.
and so i have no costume no make up
and i have to Beg dad to give me a lift down there.
so i really rush to put something on,
and don't have time for makeup
and i really can't handle being rushed,
so in the car i had little cry seeing i left my phone :/
and i get there and i don't have my phone to check were anyone is?
so i have to stand in my own on the corner, shivering, for about half an hour,
until i see ruby and her friend come round the corner,
i ran up to them and they sort of pass me on and told me to find everyone at the back,
so i went round and they had already made all their plans,
so they put me with this guy called max i had met once at womad,
they all went in and so me and max walked up with our tickets,
they stop me,
ID?
(i had cried my makeup off previously)
and therefore looked young
i was like Oh fucck D:
i couldn't really do anything about it...
i didn't have a phone to ring my parents.
i was desperately holding back my tears.
i just had to walk away
after saying sorry to max,
and i burst into tears just walking up to the bus stop.
and everyone was staring at me.
for the half hour i was waiting
i could hardly ask for my road on the bus
i couldn't breath
i had never taken the bus on my own before.
when i got home,
as soon as i felt at home
i burst into tears
and then anything and everything made me cry.
i looked in the fridge we had no food,
i started crying again,
there was nothing to watch on tv
Crying again.
when i tried to get to sleep my pillow was so wet.

it was not my day. :/
and i could only think about all the little things that could of changed that would of made this day a good one. :/

0 comments: