Sunday 14 March 2010

..Hmm

'jeannie party' again
at first it was fine
kind of the same as all the other times.
but i thought i would give it a go.
haven't been in a while
(cause you always fuck right infront of me and its disturbing)
and it was okay at first then half way through all lights back on
and the boys just went to play Xbox ?!
jasper wouldn't look me in the eye as well as talk to me.
bessie was sick
then jeannie just goes up to tom(whos playing Xbox) and says 5 minutes babe okaay?
tom grunted and didn't avert his eyes from the screen
jeannie went upstairs
everyone just looked shocked at tom and was like Wtf?
"so you guys are just mindless fucking now?"
tom went for his 'Duties'
and everyone kept saying
'I wander what there doing now?'
made me feels ill
so i just tried to go to sleep.
hmm.

0 comments: