Sunday 3 January 2010

I CAN'T WAIT.

i'm hoping it's normal to cough up green stuff?

D:

Blueeeegh

NewWashingMachine(L)
ILOVEYOU

=D
i could sit and watch it for hours
it made me think about when i move in to a tiny student flat andhave to do all my washing and cleaning and cooking(except takeaway's) and paying bills and saving money and living with a friend, and waking up knowing there in the room next to me, it's like a big fantastic grown-up sleepover, :D

i think in order to complete this fantasy of mine my new years resolution will be to:

Get a Job before I'm 17

that way whatever money i don't spend can go towards a lovely shared flat with a lovely friend

then LOTS OF HOUSE PARTIES :D

and cleaning, washing, cooking & BEING BIG AND RESPONSIBLE :D

I CAN'T WAIT

:D



^^ o and this is me 2 years ago in a giant bag :) enjoy

0 comments: