Monday 11 January 2010

i am were i want to be..=]

yayy

good friends
tess and me went to YellowCafe(cafe delight) again today
there was almost no-one in there
everything was lovely and chilled
tess slipped over many times on the way :D
we orderd our usual 2 Double chocolate milkshakes and curly fries (Y)
and because there was no-one in there,
they had more time to spend making our food,
the milkshake was thick and super chocolateeeey :P
the fries were crisp and full of flavor,
it was the best ide had
and it's put me in the best of moods and made me realize
i'm happy.
snowball fights at school
mum cooking (with wine) but lets hope most of that is going in the stu
i feel like someone of an advert getting in from the cold and making myself a lovely herbal tea
i can smell it now sitting next to me,
still too hot to drink
i don't have a boyfriend
but atleast i have good friends
when i'm used to having neither
and i always have someone for a cuddle ;)
and i think i look okay,
still a bit thin
but that can't be helped
but i do want to make sure you know
I AM VERY VERY GRATEFUL :)
for all the lovelyness
and even if this happy faze doesn't last long atleast i've had one now,
and it just puts a nice little break in thingss :)

anyone feeling down..?

let me help perk you up xx

0 comments: