Wednesday 8 July 2009

MAD

it's been  a while i have a dark cloud over me,
i have very bad goings on in my head,
and i want to talk about it but i have been forbidden to,
its not silly things like so&so has a crush on... etc 
its really shit and makes me want to cry thinking about it ):
i try to tell jesse, but she is occupied, i don't want to seem too clingy
& i think i have been dismissing everyone else, i really don't know why i love all my other friends,
but this is making me go mad inside my own head, if you see me i will probably be smiling laughing, making a stupid comment over things then whenever i have just a second to think it comes back and i feel like curling into a ball and hibernating. but then everyone has something to sort out for themselves so i'l just talk in my head mostly because i find myself VERY annoying and hate to hear my own voice and live in a bubble 

every-things changing and thats why i'll stay the same


0 comments: