Sunday 27 June 2010

Parrrtyyy!!!!!!

aaaraaaaghhhr

i am not letting mum die my hair ever again :/
she basicly rubbed it into my scalp and it really burned,
and now i have a scabby head D:
gross!

party went well people only started to turn up after doctor who
SCORE :D

i got lovely and drunkey
alot of people did :)
kai was very handsey :O
as usual drunk kai.
max's friends and my friends collided
i think a bit too much
;)
my brother got with one of my friends
and two of my brothers friends got with my friends
20 year olds really go for 16/17 year olds XD

my camera still not working,
not many pictures sorry
Dj got the set working just in time
but then he blew he speakers :O
XD
so doms music wasn't as glorious with the rattle
everyone drank my beers,
but its okay i hid my special stash ;)
dom made alot of money selling Nos
alot of people got lovely and high
we bounced
danced
giggled
hid
screamed
laughed
chilled

there were fireworks,
but no one lit the bonfire
so we didn't get to burn our old revision books

but we had a fucking good time!!!!!

0 comments: