Tuesday 29 June 2010

i hate being dependant on others
i am going to try and be independent
from now on i will be on my own.
except to do that, i need to make my own good income
and have a form of transport...
or else i will just sit inside and rot.
i will get a job
and i can use my electric bike until i can afford anything better,
and then i can buy things,
i haven't done that in a while,
except food,
and go places without needing a lift :)
i can be independent.

so i made a CV
i'm going to go for a job hunt today
i heard Thali Cafe needs staff,
i also want to go to this art presentation thing at my college
of all the peoples work who have been there the last 2 years,
but on my own?
this independent thing has already fucked over
but i need to buy some things anyway
maybe i will start the independent thing tomorrow :/

0 comments: