Thursday 11 February 2010

Roses(L)

STRESS!
DT coursework due in TOMMOROW!
no way will that be finished
i'm making a church and it's not even close to looking like a church
i have so much on right now!
mum
Dt
Valentines Roses
Drama
and it all comes up to this friday..
fuck.

so i have to orginise getting 50 roses by tommorrow
and mum is the worst of helps.
she rang me asking if she could talk to my teacher to orginise this,
but i know how un-reliable she is but i handed her over,
she said whats happening and everything is all sweet.
hmm maybe she has actually sorted something out and will actually come through for me?
no obviously not,
she rang me after i had just left school.
sorry charly its not happening,
i have no contact with any of the other people doing this,
or my teacher
and they are expecting me to turn up 1st thing in the morning with 50 red roses?
FUCK!
so i try to ring mum, shes not picking up,
dad rings asking why mum is shouting at him
because apparently i have done something wrong?
and this is all my fault
cause mum thought she had a friend who sold roses,
thought she was being useful
but no.
so i go to tess' house
avoiding mum,
and i have to spend most of my time on the phone trying to orginise getting some roses with my dad D:
hes getting shit from mum,
tess is trying to ring her friend,
i have no roses that my mum promised to my teacher
and this is all going to get fucked up?
thank god, dad says someone will do 50 roses not as cheap as the first ones,
but still profitable

so if you can't be useful?
what use are you?

0 comments: