Thursday 17 September 2009

arty-farty

ive been hanging around with tess and dom more, because i feel a little ousted from everywhere else and it's cold outside and as much as i love them both it's a little hard to see them together, 


me and jesse had a really lovely evening together on tuesday :) we carried on the picture we were painting and talked about organizing a weekly arts day were we can be creative, I AM SOO EXITED :D

i feel alot more intouch with my dad now, we have more laughs and generally smile more
mum, still can't last 24 hours without her 40 fags, 2 bottles of wine, loud music, and her voice screaming the house down, just last night when i was just about to fall asleep shes right outside my door shouting at dad who i remember going to bed about an hour ago, and it was non-stop shouting, and when she would run out of things to complain about she would repeat it again and again, :/ in the end i had to get up and actually put her back into her own room, were i could still here her, i grabbed my ears plugs and put the pillow over my head.

and as usual this morning she completely forgets everything and pretends like its all back to normal 




0 comments: