Friday 30 October 2009

Max WTF?!

my brother is being such a self centered Arrogant Twat right now,

and has just made this a fucking horrible day for me,
Firstly he brought back a load of girls and they were all squealing up and down the stairs at 5 in the morning woke everyone,
i was in a bad mood being woken i had a go at him telling him to move out and do something with his life or just be stuck £400 in dept and still living with mum & dad
it would be fine if he brought back girls to HIS own place
but not when you live with your dad who has to get up for work 3 hours later
and his little sister who is hormone City right now!!
mum was up at that time anyway mums bedtime is usually about 7 in the morning till about 2
and i am sooooo stressed with all this drama corsework
mum told us to clean the kitchen
i was really not up for that
i had drama to type up
but still i gritted my teeth and tried to get on with it,
max had a strop and decided to just watch cartoons(being 19 and all)
so mum had a go at him
and he finely came down to do the dishwasher
then started taking the piss out of me!
i did nothing to him he was just like
"wooooo charly your moody today"
well done max you have pointed out the obvious
and was really just prodding and provoking me
i just stormed out,
he tried to trip me up and then just carried on laughing at me D:
Real Mature there.

0 comments: