Tuesday 6 October 2009

had a third hole put in my nose :)

see picture VVV
:)
it didn't hurt at all, i was just really scared for hours before of it hurting
Bravee mee
now i just have to keep it in and wear plasters when i sleep and not sneeze :)

so... schools getting harder, but at-least I'm trying to learn it's so hard when half the class can't be bummed , :/

have not much homework cause i picked all practical lessons just a bit of learning lines or drawing :)
& i already know what collage to go to,
and im all on target just a little bit of improving to boost myself,
Average student.

with cool nose bling as my mum calls it
but she doesn't like it,
she just called me a chav
and when i said i wanted a ring she called me a pig, :/
supportive...
dads home from germany though :)

0 comments: