Monday 8 June 2009

long time no see

so it's been a while.
and nothings changed, i feel a little lonely-er mostly because everyone around me are in deep meaningful relationships and im just not into that D:

but it is OFFICIALLY summer :)
makes me feel a little better

my friends have a little pak, were called Charly's Awsome 4som (charly not included) which basically means Jesse, david Jeannie and tom are the 4som and i own them sort-of, it's odd we also added the Ki expansion pack and buy 1 get tess free but they don't join us as much,

we have weekends together they were round earlier except david because he's grounded (lol so childish) we sat on my roof, and ate sweets i was accused of flirting D: with tom :S me and tom used to have a thing before jeannie but i cut it off because i don't like boys atm :) which is ok :)

my dad just got back from L.A or lala land i like to call it, i got this funky stripey top with ike a rainbow skull hood :D and a stewie (family guy) tee :):):):):):):):)

my brother's gone to Brazil traveling, ive adopted his room for a month or two, mines too depressing D: it's nice though he has the attic so i can escape to the roof :) 

i had work experience, at Aardman animations, made a little movie ile send the link when i upload :) 

nothing too interesting,
but it's something..



27

0 comments: