Wednesday 13 May 2009

My Lovely new blog,



^^^Jesse      &       Me^^^

BlogTime

i have found this little sight from someone i think is amazing,
she is inspiring and me and my friend jesse love her in secret :)

i have a best friend Jesse,
but i suppose names mean nothing, she is pretty and funny and...

there's no point explaining, cause no-one will see her the same way
i've never really had a 'Best Friend' like this before...
i've never really had a 'Best Friend'
i don't know much how it happened,
i suppose it was Them these two amazing best friends about 4 years older than me,
there friends with my brother but not really friends more like school acquaintances
anyway one day me and jesse looked them up on youtube/facebook/myspace and we got to noticing how they do some really cool things and have such a relationship with each other that something just clicked in mine & jesses mind.. 
WOW
and ever since we are Best Friends and we have the whole Idea of the future 
living together, making videos of ourselves together, pictures, habits etc
(all inspired by Them) =D 
i don't think They know exactly what impact they have on the world...

day1

0 comments: