Thursday 3 February 2011

today feels good

i think i can feel summer coming on..
even though its definite fur coat weather
the sun is still trying,
and thats the best that could be.
early start for me and paddy,
i had dentist and he has to do his room.
but it wasn't that horrible morning feeling,
then i had to go to my old school to pick up my GCSE results and art work,
was hoping to go in and hang out with friends,
then see all my old lovely teachers,
but half of them weren't in or had left for good.
and my art teachers weren't in so i couldn't pick up half my stuff
dad was in a hurry so only briefly got to see my friends.
but i have plans with bessie soon.
maybe we could go to youth club and i can see people properly :)
oh and i bought some pretty underwear :)
its like a french maid style but in bra and pants.
which i would obv. match up with knee high socks, and my hair up
well paddy asked for my hair up ;)
the best thing about it is its SUPER comfy :)
hope you liked it paddy.
x

0 comments: